Here are the presentations of SusValueWaste researchers from conferences and seminars.
DTU Sustain Conference, 30. November 2018
Social Simulation Conference 25.-29. September, 2017
- Innovation policy driven by actors with heterogeneous perceptions: An agent-based model based on the forestry sector – Valentina Elena Tartiu and Marco Capasso
IST Conference in Gothenburg 18.-21. June, 2017
- Dialogue Session: The transition to a sustainable bioeconomy – Antje Klitkou, David Lazarevic, Geir Oddsson, Marianne Rist-Larsen Reime, Henrik Lystad, Kean Birch
- Sustainable Transitions on the Move – Guiding Visions for a Circular Bioeconomy in Scandinavia – Rannveig Røste et al.
- The role of natural resources in path renewal – The case of the bioeconomy – · Teis Hansen et al.
EU SPRI in Vienna 7.-9.June 2017
The NoRest-conference in Copenhagen 25.-26 October, 2017
EU-SPRI 7.-10.June, 2016
- Value chain structures that define second generation bio-refineries in Europe – Jay Gregg et al.
- Governance in transition: directionality and heterogeneity towards a bioeconomy – Lisa Scordato et al.
EU SPRU 50, 7.-9. June, 2017
- Action space in transition to sustainable urban waste management – Antje Klitkou et al.
Third Geography of Innovation Conference 29.-30. January 2017
- Where and how do socio-technical regimes destabilize? Shifting pathways in the Swedish paper and pulp industry – Teis Hansen
International Transdisciplinary Conference 8.-10. October
- Building the interdisciplinary bio economy: using action research to facilitate inter- and transdisciplinary knowledge creation – Dorothy Olsen Sutherland